Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Suspenders Over Or Under Your Knickers !!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello Abigail here............I wear my suspenders under my knickers , this makes it easier for my OH to remove my knickers and we can haver sex with me wearing my suspenders , but I am now wondering if I am in fact wearing my suspenders incorrectly and they should be over my knickers ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    under, otherwise as you say, you cant take your knickers down
    So wjy are models photographed with them over..... my OH likes them this way , he has esy access
    i guess it looks better the other way, i wear them under
    I think it just depends on whether you want to keep them on or not
    Wear a body or something with poppers on the crotch under suspenders if possible. Otherwise knickers under suspenders, its more comfortable and I think it looks better!
    Miss Riod.. Knickers under makes it too fiddly for my OH to get them off !! , you want to get your knickers off quickly during passion hence I think it is better to have them over !
    Miss Riod.. Knickers under makes it too fiddly for my OH to get them off !! , you want to get your knickers off quickly during passion hence I think it is better to have them over !

You can get knickers which tie up at the sides. I recommend those. Or crotchless ones, if you really want to go that route.
    I hate crochless knickers , I don't want my 'pussy' on show - never thought of side tied knickers......good idea
    There was a online pattern for side tieing knickers, I can't find it now though.
    So wjy are models photographed with them over..... my OH likes them this way , he has esy access

because its for pictures and doesnt need to be practical