Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Places to see?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Me and my mates are planning on doing a tour of Europe next year. We have already planned to go to Paris, Monaco, Berlin, Frankfurt, Rome/Vatican City, Geneva and Amsterdam. But we would also like to go to four other places as we plan to tour for 5 weeks. What other places would you recommend for us to go to? :)
(We plan to go to 12 places)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I much preferred Cologne to Frankfurt, maybe do both? How about Barcelona or Milan?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Poland. Krakow is an awesome city.
    I haven't really done any major European cities, but I'd be tempted to add Barcelona, Vienna and Prague to the list. I also really want to visit Ljubljana in Slovenia.

01-prule-ljubljanaT.jpg

And Lake Bled:

Lake-Bled-in-Slovenia_Excellent-scenery_4770.jpg
    That's a lot of places in not much time, but I would second Poland. Also, passing between France and Germany you could visit Luxembourg for half a day. What about Spain? I love northern Spain, Barcelona especially.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    JsT wrote: »
    I much preferred Cologne to Frankfurt

Deffo!

I'd also suggest Florence, tis dreamy.
    I would suggest you to visit The Netherlands.. its a very beautiful place t visit..:yippe: