Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

So if "All men are bastards"...so what does this make her?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok i dont know where the 'all men are bastards' claim came from but yeah, thats a pretty shitty thing to do
    A totally deluded bint?
    What's this got to do with ''all men being bastards'?
    We get told enough by some women that we're all bastards, with no come-backs. This was my tongue-in-cheek response.
    We get told enough by some women that we're all bastards, with no come-backs. This was my tongue-in-cheek response.

It wasn't relevant to the link though, was it? I clicked it thinking that, somewhere in that story, there would be that statement. It's misleading and it's irritating and it's EVERY SODDING POST that you're making sweeping generalisations, tongue in cheek or not. Cut it out, ffs.

Seriously, you've got a chip on your shoulder the size of Russia.
    Uh oh - sense of humour bypass. I apologise for offending you so much.

That seems to be your excuse to bring up your issue with some women making sweeping statements. Yes, some women make sweeping statements often in a moment of anger and they don't really mean it. I'm sure men do the same when they're feeling fed up with women. So fucking what though? Everyone does it at some point, be it about the opposite sex or other things in life. You need to get this chip off your shoulder.
    Seriously, you've got a chip on your shoulder the size of Russia.

yes!! i agree. every post.