Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Best sim only pay monthly phone deals

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am currently with Vodafone and my contract comes to an end in December. (there is something about upgrading earlier though)

Ideally, I would need something like 100 minutes, 100 texts and 250mb internet per month.

I am currently looking at Orange. They have a 24 month plan, which is 100 minutes, unlimited texts and some internet (I can't find where it says how much) for £15 a month.

I am not too fussed about the length of the contract.

I know there are some comparison websites out there; but what is the best one?

Comments

• Options
    300 minutes, 3000 texts and 250 MB of internet on a sim only plan, which vodafone provide. Is only £15.50 a month, that is just looking on their website, you might be able to get a cheaper deal since you are already a customer.

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/sim-only-plans/all-sim-plans
  • Options
    http://phone-shop.tesco.com/tesco-mobile/simonly/SimCard

Tesco do some really good deals. I'm on a sim only 12month contract that's £10 a month, 500 minutes, 5000 texts and 500mb of internet. I don't think they do that any more, but there are some others.
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    If you're going on sim only don't tie yourself into a massive contract. O2 do a 30 day contract that might be worth a look.
  • Options
    I am thinking about the 30-day contract. From having a quick look at Vodafone, it does seem that if you only want 30-days, you pay more for them.

I am nearing the end of a 24 month contract. Sometimes, (like now) I don't feel as though I want the 24 month contract. I only got it in 2010 because it was the cheapest way (can't justify £40 a month - I rarely go over my texts and minutes now) to get the phone I wanted.