Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Completely lost of what to do.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
To cut a long story short, i thought i loved my best friend and i blurted it out at a party, in end we went back to hers and i passed out on her bed, woke up the next morning and she was a crying, asked what was wrong but wouldnt say, but we were both completely naked and i dont remember taking my clothes off.so my first reaction is, are you pregnant what did you do etc?
I dont know what to do, i don't actually love her in that way i realised and i think its gonn make it awkward, is it possible for me to like ejaculate during sleep? could i have got her pregnant and orgasmed like that? She was completely drunk and had a grusome hangover in the morning, i wasnt too bad, i dont think she wants me like that either so im thinking a mistake, but all i wnat to know is could i have made her pregnant in my sleep?

I dont mean sleep fuck, no no, i mean if she put my penis inside of her, etc.

Comments

• Options
    anyone?
  • Options
    have u tried talking to her about it now you have had some space? first you need to establish if anything actually happened before you stress out.
  • Options
    Hey romansrevenge :wave:

Sounds like a pretty confusing night and that you need to have a chat together about what may or may not have happened. If you did have penetrative sex then if neither of you used any kind of contraception then there is a chance that she could be pregnant. Try not to panic though, as Summer -Raindrops says, the best way forward will be to try and establish what happened and then think about your next steps.

If you decide you still want to be friends then maybe you can put it down to an alcohol-fuelled situation that got out of hand. If you're both honest about how you feel then hopefully you can move on and put it behind you. A bit of space for a while will probabaly help to do that though.

If you're at all concerned then you might want to contact askBrook: http://www.askbrook.org.uk/ - they give confidential information to under 25s about sex and sexual health issues. You can phone, text or email them.

Hope it all works out for you :)
  • Options
    If you are anything like me, and I was that drunk and wasted, I probably wouldn't have cum. It's not impossible but I think it's highly unlikely that you have made her pregnant.
  • Options
    I dunno, i know wet dreams are possible so I was wondering if like she could of made me hard and cum etc while asleep, im less stressed today, but still im worrying alot.
  • Options
    she could've done but it's not that likely unless she likes sexual activity with unconscious blokes.

What makes you think anything happened apart from the fact u were naked? If you were so drunk you can't remember what happened it isn't that likely that anything happened. you really need to ask her.
  • Options
    Everyone here's like "you probably didn't do anything".
    Lets line up the facts.
    1. You remember nothing.
    2. You said you loved her.
    3. You went to hers.
    4. You got completely naked.
    5. You woke up with her crying next to you.
    6. You were very drunk.

Chances are lad, you had a pretty banging fuck, and well get pregnancy kits, get yourself checked out. Simple as...