You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Alexithymia

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
i heard this mentioned on tv this morning..
and im wondering if anybody knows anything about it??

ive done a bit of reasearch, but got a bit confused really XD

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just read up on it, and no, you don't have it.
    The best thing to do is a Google search if you want to find out more about a condition etc. Just be wary your using legitimate sites as there is so much confusing medical information on-line.

Self-diagnosis isn't the best way to go though. It's always important to speak to your doctor if your worried you might have a condition.

You can never be too careful with your own health & well-being. :thumb:
    Not for me haha but thank you anyway guys XD
    phil01 wrote: »

Self-diagnosis isn't the best way to go though. It's always important to speak to your doctor if your worried you might have a condition.

You can never be too careful with your own health & well-being. :thumb:

Totally. Aparently Alexithymia is the inability to express feelings with words, or a difficulty in reconizing emotions. I don't really know much else so i think it's wise to take phil01's advice and see your GP.

BBx