Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Genital Warts

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A couple of years ago I got genital warts and tried freezing them off and I have used two creams Warticon and another, Warticon was good and got rid of them but they soon come back. Is there ANY WAY of getting rid of them for good? I heard of Oxyfend & Wartscide you can buy online but I don't know of any legit sites that sell them. Is there any over-the-counter things I can get or herbal stuff?

Comments

• Options
    Have you been to see your GP about this?
  • Options
    Yeah they gave me the freeze treatment and creams. Their not too bothered, "they might come back they might not".
  • Options
    LemonMan wrote: »
    Yeah they gave me the freeze treatment and creams. Their not too bothered, "they might come back they might not".

I dont think that is a sign of not being bothered, I think that is just the general truth of the situation, ie they might not have come back, but they also might etc, which they have. It could be worth going to see the GP again and explaining that previous treatments have not worked, and asking what else they might be able to try.
  • Options
    I heared you can get them zapped with a laser so maybe I will ask about that.
  • Options
    You might get better advice going to a sexual health clinic.