Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat about relationships - THIS THURSDAY (25th) 7-8pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello :wave:

This Thursday (25th August) we will be joined by relationship advisor Jenna in TheSite.org chat room from 7-8pm. Jenna has been along to chat a few times before to offer advice and support around relationships issues. She is a trained volunteer peer advisor and works on our askTheSite service to answer relationships questions via email.

The chat will be an hour long and a chance to come and ask for advice about a problem you or someone you know might be facing in their relationships. It's also a chance to share your experiences and advice with others. You can see some of the past chats in the chat archive.

N.B Themed chats with an advisor such as this are edited and published afterwards on TheSite.org so if you'd like to remain completely anonymous then be sure to come into the chat under a different username. The chat will also be moderated more formally than a general chat so your responses and questions will go into a queue before they appear in the chat room.

A bit about Jenna :)
I have been peer advising for nearly 3 years and I really enjoy it. For my normal day to day job I work as a PA, although my ambition in life is to do counselling for couples and will hopefully start my studying for that next year. I enjoy going to the gym and recently I have taken up running, i love reading and watching movies and spending time with my family and friends.

If you can't make it along but would like to ask a question please send it to me via PM or reply with it here and I can ask it on your behalf.

General chat will follow on from this session from 8-10pm.

When the chat is open a log in box will appear on this page:http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

:thumb:

Comments