Home General Chat Creative Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

tattoo designs...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anybody any good at designing tattoos?? :D

i want a simple little black butterfly...but want it to be pretty still ;D

only 15, so still got a while to wait till i can get this tattoo'ed.. im just looking around for ideas atm. :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Take a look at this. It was referred by a friend to me because of asking the same question to him and I was pretty much pleased to see this website having huge collection of so much awesome tattoos by various artists.
    http://www.bullseyetattoos.com
    in all honesty you're 15, in my opinion its probably not worth you getting something designed, by the time your old enough to get something done you'll have changed your mind, but if you still want it then you can get it designed by the tattoo artist who'll be doing it, it works out for everyone that way :)
    curly_boy wrote: »
    in all honesty you're 15, in my opinion its probably not worth you getting something designed, by the time your old enough to get something done you'll have changed your mind, but if you still want it then you can get it designed by the tattoo artist who'll be doing it, it works out for everyone that way :)

I quite agree with the curly_boy, I think you should not get a tattoo at this age though you might not agree with us, but you should take advice of elders...
    when youre old enough, id suggest going to a reputable tattoo place, asking to see photos of their work, find someone you like, and get them to design you something
    I advise you to get a crudely drawn penis. Of the likes you draw into your desk buddy's text books.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I advise you to get a crudely drawn penis. Of the likes you draw into your desk buddy's text books.

Haha, I came in here to write exactly this!

Classic, crudely drawn textbook cocks never go out of fashion. I regularly draw them on my co-workers notepads - often accompanied by an arrow pointing to them.
    i suggest maybe your own name, but slightly mis-spelt.
    Haha, I came in here to write exactly this!

Classic, crudely drawn textbook cocks never go out of fashion. I regularly draw them on my co-workers notepads - often accompanied by an arrow pointing to them.

Yes, but you're a 12 year old boy in a 29 year old man's body.
    Yes, but you're a 12 year old boy in a 29 year old man's body.

Technically, I'm someone who's been alive twenty-nine years that is stuck with the body and mind of a twelve-year-old boy.
    Technically, I'm someone who's been alive twenty-nine years that is stuck with the body and mind of a twelve-year-old boy.

The only part of your body which even slightly resembles that of a 12 year old is your permanently erect penis.
    The only part of your body which even slightly resembles that of a 12 year old is your permanently erect penis.

Which is what the OP should now have tattooed. The thread has gone full circle. It's a service we offer.
    Hope you didnt get a tattoo and waited a few years to see if you still want it. But imo, I love tattoos. But just choose a tattoo with a good reason, not just because you think a butterfly is pretty. Coz then you might regret it later.
    If you havent got a tattoo yet. Here are some designs I found that I like

l-72.jpg
    Link
    l-326.jpg
    link

There are enough designs to find on the net. Just google it. Good luck with it.