Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

boyfriend but have feelings for another guy - help?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
x

Comments

• Options
    Sorry to say but by speaking to this other guy every day, hugging him and going to visit him (I am guessing without your boyfriend knowing) you are pretty much already having your cake and eating it....

Decide who you want to be with and cut the other one loose.
  • Options
    x
  • Options
    Hi there i_amjade,

I understand your dilemma. It seems that after an awful three year relationship, you took a long break and now end up with two guys you really like. At the end of the day you have only been with your boyfriend for three months and that doesnt mean you have to stay with him forever. You initially thought you had a lot more in common and, like many relationships, after a couple of months have found out maybe you don't have as much in common as you thought.

After suffering in your previous relationship, you deserve to be with someone that makes you happy and put yourself first. Follow your heart and your instinct - you will eventually know who to be with - or what to do.

Good luck :)
  • Options
    I think Mr. Johnny Depp put it best when he said....

"If you love (like) two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved (liked) the first one you wouldn’t have fallen for the second."

Hope that helps, best of luck to you : )
  • Options
    Jackson24 wrote: »
    I think Mr. Johnny Depp put it best when he said....

"If you love (like) two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved (liked) the first one you wouldn?t have fallen for the second."

Utter bullshit.

sorry.
  • Options
    x
  • Options
    I know the situation resolved, but let me add this regardless. I think in every relationship at some point of time you start to look at other people interestingly and you will feel infatuation, but it is up to you to make a rational decision and stay away from this person so the feelings can subside, or dare the jump to leave your partner if you are not happy with how things are. But I do not think this is something outlandish at all.