Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

*Help b4 its too late :( *poss trig *

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello my lovely people,
I'm wondering what the hell am i guna do..
gosh duno where to start 2 b honest
Well.. been with the mental health team for couple of years now and saw a physcoloist who was absoultly BRILLIIANT helped me with confidence etc lovely lovely lady but our sessions came 2 an end as only allowed 30 and she went on baby leave she shud of been bk sept last yr and this lady whoos a counsellor not my counsellor as were more friends and she sed i shud defo ask 2 see her again... I'm really really scared to ask what u guys think? as Alexis (phscologist) did say i can see her for different reasons in future..

Im currently seeing a care worker from mental health team and do be fair i feel i cant tell her how i REALLY feel... kinda slip last week i cut and needed stitiches and she didnt even help im meant to see amanda (care worker) 1hr a week and on tues was 15 mins i came home feeling stressed thinking and cut very bad needed to b glued,stitched and bandaged and i darent tell her... i wont see her for over a week again i dont know what to do coz i dont think me and amanda get on gr8 or helping ..does that make sense?? Do i complain , talk to her (which she wont listen) go bk 2 docs or what im confussed

counsellor (FRIEND) mentioned sand therapy to as i h8 and dont speak much, any1 tried this or even heard of it.. god i appreicate who eva reads this coz v.long and im so confussed

I'm really confussed what to do guys that confussed i cud seriously cry! :(

xx

Comments

• Options
    Hello, hope you're okay.
    I think you should deffo ask to see the physcologist again as you seem to really like her. It's okay if she has said you can.
    If you don't get on well with amanda it probably wouldn't be best to carry that on.
    I think the best thing to do would be to talk to your gp.
    X
  • Options
    You can ask for a new careworker, and I think you should go to your GP and ask for a referral back to Alexis giving the reasons you've given above.

You do know what to do, from the sounds of it. Have faith in yourself.
  • Options
    Hey i know what i want BUT i dont know how to go about it... ie GP or mental health team.. if i asked amanda she'll say no so theres no point ... im scared ill get ignored :( x
  • Options
    Don't ask Amanda, then, go through your GP.
  • Options
    i think your gp is your best bet. they are more likely to listen to you and help you.
    good luck, i hope you find the help you are looking for.