Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Relationships help

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
Want some free life coaching? See below for details of a new programme which you could take part in to get some:

Hello Everybody,

We are looking for people to take part in the 2nd Series of the UKTV Style TV Series of 'A Life Coach Less Ordinary'.

The programme follows a Rochdale based couple called The Speakman’s who run Life Coaching Courses to help people who have different phobias and relationship issues etc. There is nothing they are not willing to help people with, and often treat people with wide and varied issues with an incredible 98% success rate. We would like to offer individuals this unique opportunity to undergo a course of Speakman treatment!

If you are interested or would like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me by calling me on 0161 838 5765 or email emma_y@zenith-entertainment.co.uk

I hope to hear from you soon,

Emma

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you are trying to get ahead in business or your personal life and feel as though you need some guidance in just about everything you might want to consider the benefits of taking life coaching courses. A really good life coach can help you put a plan together, get organized, and set goals for yourself.
This discussion has been closed.