Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Feel horrible and can't find a distraction.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've got horrible things in my head and I want to feel pain now to make it go away.. i can't find a distraction.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    try reeding or sumthing that you injoy
    doing things i enjoy stopped working a while ago.
    ok try wrighting donowall ur problems on sum paper then tare it up in to pisens
    Is there anything in particular that is causing you upset at the moment?
    Things that have happened just keep replaying in my head over and over again. It's getting hard to cope.
    if u like you can pm me and i can try andhelp if u like??*hug*
    Things that have happened just keep replaying in my head over and over again. It's getting hard to cope.

Oh no, that sounds really tough. Do you have any support in place?
    I talk to somebody at CAMHS but I'm starting to feel like I annoy her and I'm unsure about the confidentiality.
    I talk to somebody at CAMHS but I'm starting to feel like I annoy her and I'm unsure about the confidentiality.

u dont annoy her there job is to lisen to you
    I guess so, but it's a feeling i have a lot, and with a lot of people.
    i thinck thata felling we all get sumtimes i stll do sumtimes
    in those situations it is usually best to get the hell off the damn internet and either meet someone and/or do something physically exhaustive, like riding your bike, running, or similar things.
    I can't do anything like that at this time of night

I don't know about the confidentiality thing for CAMHS but generally they only break it in an emergency I think. Do you feel like you annoy other people or is it just her? I worry that other people don't like me and stuff. When are you next seeing someone from CAMHS?
    When I started to open up about things they told my parents behind my back, I think that just kind of killed the trust. I feel like I annoy other people too, I think I just need to back off from them for a bit. I see her next on the 3rd August.
    When I started to open up about things they told my parents behind my back, I think that just kind of killed the trust. I feel like I annoy other people too, I think I just need to back off from them for a bit. I see her next on the 3rd August.

Trust is a very hard thing. I had my Dad contacted and spoken to by the adult mental health services, sometimes it's for the best (at least it was for me) even though I was very angry at the time. I hope you are okay until the 3rd of August, it seems a while off. Do you have any friends you talk to? Or anyone else? Keep posting here too if you find it helps, personally I find there to be a lot of very understanding people on thesite.
    I understand why they felt it was for the best but my feelings seem to be worse now. I don't know, the 3rd of August seems quite a long time away. Usually I see her weekly but I can't next week and she has a week off the week after. I lost my friends, I've kind of withdrawn myself from friends and family. I do see a nurse occasionally but i feel I'm annoying her too at the moment. I quite like thesite though, it's like everybody's friends.