Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat This Sunday Evening: 7 until 9 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight’s Chat of TheSite will be open from 7 PM until after 9 PM, and you can access it by turning this page. It is a general chat, so you can discuss anything including but not limited to: your personal problems, the News of the World and phone hacking, the Apprentice, the weekend’s sport, the charts, young children exercising, and taxi firms that don’t think their customers should be free to use other taxi firms.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The News of the World has closed, but The Chat of TheSite has opened. Click here to chat about celebs, politicians, the media, yourself, and what ever else you want to talk about.
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I couldn't get in to chat today :') I am 3 hours ahead of you all!! Mwahahaha, I had a busy night tonight LOL, haha!! I was looking forward to chat to, it's 12:16 here so, 9:16 their :D Tomorrow, I am on a flight to Bangladesh, hopefully I'll have internet!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry i was bit off in chat.. Just lost in what everybody was saying and then i wasnt really getting spoken to. So i just left.. Sorry

Angel you have been missed in chat recently..

C
    xx
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    ClaireS wrote: »
    Angel you have been missed in chat recently..

Well atleast someone admits they miss me on here :p Thanks Claire!! :heart: