Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Why am I so unloveable

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I fell in love with this guy and normaly I don`t let myself do this because i will only get hurt when they reject me, but this guy didn`t. Although now hes not talking to me and im heart broken like really heart broken. I never have had that with anyone that felling of love so strong...Now i don`t know what to do my heart is telling me to go after him and but myself on the line and tell him i love him but my brain says that we can`t be together it won`t work hes to old for me and all that My friends say i should put myself back on the market and forget about him but its not that easy im not pretty like other girls i mean guys like being friends with me but nothing more.
What do you guys think i should do...HELP PLEASE!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why's he not talking to you?
    Ok well it's hard to give advice without knowing why he's stopped speaking to you. But you're friends care about you and if they're all saying the same thing then do yourself a favour and trust their judgment. Don't 'go after him', trust your brain.

It sounds like you really want to be in a relationship, there's nothing wrong with that, but have some self-respect and don't put yourself on the line.

If you're having trouble finding a good guy who wants to be more than friends I'd suggest you join a good dating site, the guys on there want the same thing as you do and you can let someone contact you because they like how your personality comes across. Not all girls look like models, in fact the majority of us far from it but that doesn't really have any bearing on whether we find love or not because guys aren't really that shallow. Just look after yourself, stay positive and don't waste your time.
    Shnoobie wrote: »
    Ok well it's hard to give advice without knowing why he's stopped speaking to you. But you're friends care about you and if they're all saying the same thing then do yourself a favour and trust their judgment. Don't 'go after him', trust your brain.

It sounds like you really want to be in a relationship, there's nothing wrong with that, but have some self-respect and don't put yourself on the line.

If you're having trouble finding a good guy who wants to be more than friends I'd suggest you join a good dating site, the guys on there want the same thing as you do and you can let someone contact you because they like how your personality comes across. Not all girls look like models, in fact the majority of us far from it but that doesn't really have any bearing on whether we find love or not because guys aren't really that shallow. Just look after yourself, stay positive and don't waste your time.

Well I think snoobie said it all...Everybody wants to be in love everybody wants to be in a relationship but not always for the real reason...sometimes what you feel is part of a set of mind I would say. You kno he's no good for you but you feel like you need him but its not really about him its just a need to be with someone. I wouldn't recommend a dating sit as I think its not really safe as you dont really know a person until you meet him. I would only suggest you to take your time and wait for the right guy to come up. everythings comes you ll just have to wait and in the meantime try to be in peace with yourself to accept yourself as snoobie said most of us dont look like we want to but it doesn't mean that we are not confident...most important is to love yourself before loving someone;) xxx