Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feel such a freak!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey im feeling real out of things like ive gone wrong somewhere! I used to be very shy and only now at nearly 28 am i feeling half way tidy,alot more confident and actually gettting alot of attention off men!

Anyway i am still a virgin -not by choice and havent had much relationship exp apart from nearly being taken advantage of by a male friend a few years back (which really hasnt helped me at all) how would guys see this?

Comments

• Options
    jsl1983 wrote: »
    Hey im feeling real out of things like ive gone wrong somewhere! I used to be very shy and only now at nearly 28 am i feeling half way tidy,alot more confident and actually gettting alot of attention off men!

Anyway i am still a virgin -not by choice and havent had much relationship exp apart from nearly being taken advantage of by a male friend a few years back (which really hasnt helped me at all) how would guys see this?

This particular guy couldn't care less if you were a virgin or not. Any guy worth your time wouldn't care if you were a virgin or not if they liked you and found you attractive.

You are certainly not a freak.

As for the "going wrong somewhere" thing. I can relate to that all too well, but you know what, everyone has things they are not good at or take a while to learn. You say that recently you have had attention from men so I don't think you will have to wait too much longer. Just don't stress and make sure it's the right type of man you end up doing it with!
  • Options
    But at least it really seems like you pulled yourself together and at least respond coherently to advice nowadays. Anyway, good luck in your endeavor to get laid. It's not that hard as a gal, you'll see.
  • Options
    Neddy wrote: »
    This particular guy couldn't care less if you were a virgin or not. Any guy worth your time wouldn't care if you were a virgin or not if they liked you and found you attractive.

You are certainly not a freak.

As for the "going wrong somewhere" thing. I can relate to that all too well, but you know what, everyone has things they are not good at or take a while to learn. You say that recently you have had attention from men so I don't think you will have to wait too much longer. Just don't stress and make sure it's the right type of man you end up doing it with!

thank you thats very sweet! Its weird its only been the past four times ive been out and ive got lots of attention of men the last but one time i had 5/6 guys after me and i certainly wasnt dressed slaggy never had that before
  • Options
    Depends on the guy. Some men will be turned on by the idea of popping your cherry and try and take advantage. Some will run away scared. Some will take their time. Only the latter are worth wasting your energy on, but be careful of the others.

As we said in the last thread asking the same thing ;)
  • Options
    Hi there jsl1983,

It's really good news to hear you are getting more attention and as you say confidence must have a lot to do with it! Looking confident will show you are confident and this can really help when going out to meet new people!

You mention you are still a virgin. Have a look on our article on being a virgin, and one of the main things to remember is;
    People should only have first time sex whenever they feel ready and being a virgin is not a badge of shame.

Feeling ready with someone and being safe are very important aspect of having sex :)
  • Options
    im ready now i just wish id done it sooner