Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Name change

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Heya guys, I've changed my name from Fuuubar to Shikari!
Hope doesn't confuse y'all.

Thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, you have to PM a mod, and give them a little while- but they should be able to do that for you :)
    Ah okay :) I'm patient.
    Fuuubar wrote: »
    Also you know some people have a little thing under there username? Could you give me one thanks :D

The policy for custom titles used to be that you only got one after a certain point, though that could have changed.
    Hey peeps - if you're after a name change or a new user title (the bit under your name) then just PM me or **helen** :)
    dont forget new name usually also means new av, i still need to change mine as you can see
    dont forget new name usually also means new av, i still need to change mine as you can see

Actually this really helps me identify new name with old name! Might be worth keeping the old av for a month or two for those of use who are Bears of Very Little Brain

You're right i would need to change my Avatar, also if you'd like a new one visit my thread here: LinksLinksLinks
    Shikari wrote: »
    You're right i would need to change my Avatar, also if you'd like a new one visit my thread here: LinksLinksLinks

Love the new name ;)
    Just grow out of Fuuuuubar? Or forget how many "u" were needed to login ;)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    By the way, if I was to read your avatar with the Greek letters pronounced correctly, it would read:
    Tis sftss lfthp
    Sifklrf mthpstsr

(th as in Theodore)

:p
    By the way, if I was to read your avatar with the Greek letters pronounced correctly, it would read:
    Tis sftss lfthp
    Sifklrf mthpstsr

(th as in Theodore)

:p

I wrote that and then deleted it so as not to be a smart-arse! Abuse of other alphabets for style reasons gets on my pedantic nerve!
    piccolo wrote: »
    I wrote that and then deleted it so as not to be a smart-arse! Abuse of other alphabets for style reasons gets on my pedantic nerve!
    I wouldn't say it gets on any of my nerves, but if I can read the alphabet it just confuses me at first and looks bad. Like here:
    my_big_fat_greek_wedding.jpg
    At first I was thinking "What does GRSSK mean?"
    I wouldn't say it gets on any of my nerves, but if I can read the alphabet it just confuses me at first and looks bad.

Likewise, that's why it gets on my nerves.
    I occasionally think about dropping the 'Part Deux' and going back to just Infinite :chin:
    I occasionally think about dropping the 'Part Deux' and going back to just Infinite :chin:

Will it let you do that when your old account still exists?
    Will it let you do that when your old account still exists?
    If it can be proven it's his, he could have it changed to something like "Previous Infinite model" or something.