Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Rethink mental health Sibling Survey

LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
Hi :wave:

Rethink (one of the leading national mental health charities) are currently doing a survey and want to hear from people who have a brother or sister affected by mental illness. If you're interested and would look to take part read on for more details:

Rethink Siblings: take part in our survey and you could win £50 in vouchers
Rethink want to hear from people who have a sibling (brother or sister) affected by mental illness to help shape our new Rethink Sibs network and find out how we can better support siblings. If your brother or sister has a mental illness, please take part in our sibling survey.
Take part in the survey here.

We would also appreciate it if you could forward this link on to any siblings you are in contact with who may like to take part: http://svy.mk/rethinksiblings

Everyone who takes part will enter the prize draw to win a £50 voucher to spend at either M&S or the Mental Health Shop.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My sister will do anything for an M&S voucher :flirt:

Cheers Laura
    done
    Complete xx
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that following on from this survey you completed the siblings section of the rethink website is now up and running www.rethink.org/siblings so check it out :thumb:
    There is also a section with info specifically for young people www.rethink.org/youngsiblings

LauraO
    I couldnt do this as I dont have a sibling who fits the required criteria, but I passed this onto someone who does, and will henceforth send them the link with the findings.
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    but I passed this onto someone who does, and will henceforth send them the link with the findings.

:thumb: thanks G-Raffe!!