Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So dont know what to write...:'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so alone, right now. Disconnected, and like i'm in a bubble. I selfharmed on monday night and i still feel very alone and down about it... Why was i so stupid. :( I stopped for 3 months, now i just think it's a waste... I am so stupid.

C

*Claire- Of Chat*

Comments

• Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Claire, do you need any medical attention at all? How are your cuts doing?
  • Options
    Hello Claire,

I am sorry to hear you are struggling, how are you doing today? Would you like to tell us a bit about what happened last night?

Take care
    DD
  • Options
    Hey, Guys... Thanks for the concern, my cuts are okay today, I went to accident and emergency, I didnt need any stitches though.. the just dressed it,

Hope you're both alright
  • Options
    Hi ClaireS :wave:

Glad to hear things are feeling a better for you today and well done for taking decisive action last night.

You've probably seen it before, but its worth checking out the useful info again here on thesite for more information on coping strategies and advice on how to confide on someone etc.

Hope that helps, and keep in touch! Someone here will always listen. :heart:

http://www.thesite.org/healthandwellbeing/mentalhealth/selfharm