Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chat tonight (Wed 22nd) 8-10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello :wave:

I'll be opening up the chat room tonight from 8pm so if you'd like to talk to people in real time then come along.

When the chat room is open you'll be able to log in from this page:http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

See you there :d

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    My life in chat!
    I was highly enlightened!!
    Amuse you? I doubt it, maybe join next times chat, we have some of the best members there, but we must be careful, their are some people disguised as aliens, so CSI spy's *Cough* Lea *cough* No aliens can fool me Leanne! I am shocked nobody knew that wasn't the real you, just a alien, in Leanne, we need the Dr, we didn't have many avatars this chat, I think we had atleast 3, we shoult all have a avatars in Helens chat, because I think she's the only mod that looks for her av!! So we should do that. I thought I was at the oscars, it saddened me when I was told I wasn't I was just about to finish my thank you speech for all to hear, maybe I should start again? One day, next chat? We shall have to play the waiting game!! Now Jo, thank you for your sticker, please next time, remember to announce chat is open, not everyone is as COOL as me, I have your words in my head, you called me COOL :p Treasured moments, I'm cool Lea ;) Heheheheheheee!! Jo is about to leave her office as well, she promised she would reply to my PM tomorrow, anybody want to play the waiting game with me Leanne, Piccolo, RG, Lea, YOU? ME I HERE SHE??
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ok, just a bit random.......
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Ok, just a bit random.......

Greay G has offered to play the waiting game with me :D I like to be RANDOM, I am enlightened today!! I am calm and only one things can ruin my day, which is nothing!! Enlightened !! <3
    :thumb:

Ha, you reminded me of your speech and it made me laugh again.
    :thumb:

Ha, you reminded me of your speech and it made me laugh again.

What was your speach?