Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat This Monday Evening: 8 until 10 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Open by 8 PM until after 10 PM, the Funkayassmoonwalk chat can be accessed by clicking here. It is a general chat, so you can discuss anything including but not limited to: your personal problems, exams, the Apprentice, Wimbledon, this week’s new music releases, festivals, and teachers striking, and working for less than minimum wage.

Ps: the organisation that manages internet domains has given organisations the ability to create their own domains, so you can also discuss whether TheSite.org should become TheSite.funkayassmoonwalk

Comments

• Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    i hope i can come. in need of your loveliness WayneS, and all the other peoples in chat
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Live and OPEN!! :p
  • Options
    A swarm of bees is on the loose in London. Stay safe,, and join the swarm of Funkayassmoonwalkers in chat by clicking this sting!
  • Options
    My reply was to long, so wanted to post it here!!

Well you asked how was chat so technically, I will tell you how chat was, but I hope not to bore you!! Today's chat was one of a kind because, IT WAS THE CHAT WHERE MOST PEOPLE HAD AVATARS!!!! Legendary, It was my idea though, it was Wayne's chat, so Lea had a Emoticon that showed Dr who and it said that's work or something a long those lines I doubt I could read it, Wayne is one of a kind, unfortunetly he said that he almost forgot to put the chat reminder up and it was I who reminded him, how dare he not say thank you!! I had a Tatty Teddy av, it was secretly singing, shh, nobody knows, Lea, from the CSI was under cover, her Av proved it!! But don't tell anyone, nobody else knows, only me!! So you don't know either, I shared my chocolate cake pictures YUMMY!! Me and Hannah were hiding in a corner, she liked my company :D Wayne shouted at us and said "BEHAVE IN THE CORNER" How dare he shout at a Angel, that's insanity!! Lea is still unable to reveal secrets about the CSI :( Let's hope next time eh?? It was a AV fest, this chat can not beat any other chat, until next time!!

Take care
    Next time, if you really need to go to a awesome chat, you know where to go WAYNE'S CHAT

Technically known as Funkayassmoonwalk

Wayne had also asked me to put this is

"In the interests of balance and impartially, please state this in the report." Enjoy take care!!

Can't wait for next chat!!

EDIT :

Wayne is going to take over the world, be careful, I am second in command, I'm his manger, :D Then we have all the workers, Lea who works for the CSI is third in command now, because she works for the CSI!!
    and then it's all of you guys!!
    Speaking proof, me being a great campaigner "Angel will grow to be the best campaigner in WayneS world. The NUS, the unions, the campaign groups you see on TV will become extinct, because the only campaigns people will join are those run by Angel" Hehehe!!

WAYNE ENDS HIS CHAT WITH HIS SPECIAL PARAGRAPH!!

"Oh Funkayassmoonwalk who chat! the Funkayassmoonwalk chat will soon close, but there will be other chats, I said there WILL BE OTHER CHATS between 8 and 10 PM on Wednesday and Thursday and... stop fiddling with your shoes Angel! and Sunday between 7 and 9 PM. You may continue conversing on the boards, other websites and messenger services. T o use Ask TheSite or the Local Advice Finder, read articles on pregnancy and other subjects, and provide feedback on this and other chats and the mods but not Angel's shoes, go to TheSite for youngsters: http://www.thesite.org"

Take care all, be careful!!
  • Options
    Also would it be possible to get the site's name changed to thesite.funkayassmoonwalker Instead of the name we have, I'min charge of Wayne's campaign!! So please do!! Or I'll have to learn to debate!! This shall be discussed firther in one of Helen's awesome chats!!
  • Options
    :d
  • Options
    :d

Back to the olden day's ones!!