Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Cant get on chat .

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
Is anybody else having trouble getting on chat tonight ? I cant get on it.. The page is grey and wont let me type anything.. But its logged me onto chat i cant see anything though.
Claire
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Clear your history and try again!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its just doing the same... :( I dunno whats wrong with it....
    Some people our saying it's taking a time to load wait a few mins, have you deleted all cookies?
    Yeah i deleted everything... Its just going the the page saying internet explorer cannot display this page.. It did this other day too.
    She's in everyone!! Yippe!! :p x
    Glad you manged to make it in to chat, but threads like this are meant to go in the site problem section am I correct?

http://vbulletin.thesite.org/forumdisplay.php/102-TheSite-Problems-amp-Suggestions

Take care!!
    I am still newish to the site and i didnt know that, i will for future reference though...
    Sorry
    No worries Claire, I think as it was something you needed help with at that moment in time it's ok to post in Anything Goes as more people will see it there and that's where the chat thread's go so other chatters were able to help out.

Will move it into Probs with TheSite now as the tips people suggested might be handy to others in the future.

Glad you made it in in the end :)