Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ouch :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey guys need a little bit of advice...

its a really long story but basically what would you do if you found messages between your gf and her ex saying that they missed each other, thought each other was amazing, wanted to see them, that they don't want to stop seeing/talking/what ever the fuck they were doing and that they still like each other more than friends...(this was for about a month while we are together)(we've been together 2 months)
Then when i confront her about it she's all like but i was confused at the time, i love you nothing happened between us ect ect

My head is so messed up right now, this hurts :crying::crying:

Comments

• Options
    Since it was so early in your relationship I guess all you can do is give her the benefit of the doubt, even tho in reality I think this is too careless, because I would assume worse too. Don't go snooping around, but if you come across any other overly friendly exchange between them, I'd end it.

I guess. Not really sure about this myself. Never been there. Oh and I didn't know you were a lesbian. can i watch sometime? :razz:
  • Options
    I would talk with her again, ask her to be honest with you and ask her if she thinks you two have a future together or does she still have feelings for her ex that would inhibit your relationship together? and then you have to make a decision.

also, LOL strubs, cheeky.
  • Options
    id dump.

let them fucking have each other rather than mess with my head and cheat on me.

Im not very forgiving of that sort of thing
  • Options
    id dump.

let them fucking have each other rather than mess with my head and cheat on me.

Im not very forgiving of that sort of thing

Me too, especially after only two months. Why did she get with you if she still had feelings for her ex?