Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

losing it

Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
i'm actually just at the ver y fucking edge now. i cant take anymore and i want to hurt myself so much. so so so much. everything is just too much. nothng's going right, ive got no friends, no love, ive got nothing. im completely alone and im fucking sck of it. cos i shouldnt be. i cant take anymore, i really cant. everythings going too slow. im gettnig worse, not better. i dont know what to do anymore and im just really struggling. i dont evem know why im posting this. im not exactly asking a question. i dont know.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you are feeling it is not going to become better by itself, maybe start looking for professional help? Like talking to a therapist? While it can be good to rant on here, I don't think it is a solution to your problems in the long run.
  • Options
    I'm doing counselling, but its going slowly, im coming out of each session feeling worse. i know its a long process, but i dont think i can take it
  • Options
    Annaarrr!! wrote: »
    I'm doing counselling, but its going slowly, im coming out of each session feeling worse. i know its a long process, but i dont think i can take it

You see, with counselling, you feel worst, before you start feeling better, so it's like a slope, feeling bad, worst then better, counselling takes a lot of time as well, so you will have to be patient and be involved with it when talking...I would love to be your friend, if you want one...We could be internet sisters ;) Maybe you need more that counselling, are you on any meds at the moment? I am sorry you are having a rough time, please don't hurt yourself, you can always PM me, if you need someone to talk to *hug* Why not talk to your couseller about how you feel about counselling if you can't would it be possible to write it all down?

Take care...Always......Double Dots
  • Options
    Hey Annaaarrr, you're not completely alone.. us lot at TheSite are here for you *hug* You don't always need to be asking a question to post so I'm glad that you did anyway, just venting when it all gets too much can help so do it again if you need to.

If you're feeling in a crisis you can always email, call or text the Samaritans - they've helped a lot of people here before and might be something you could try.

As others have said it's often the case that counselling can make you feel worse before it makes you feel better but you've come this far which is something to be proud of, if you keep sticking it out things will start to look up :)

Have you got any good distractions when you feel like this? Music maybe?

Hang in there *hug*
  • Options
    No, i'm on no medication, they want to try CBT and maybe another method before putting me on meds

And distractions just aren't working, due to physical problems and just my general lack of interest in anything. it's another reason why this is all so frustrating, distractions really arent working (and i have tried), and talking is doing nothing. No one sees what i'm like when i'm at my worst, so it just makes it harder, and i struggle to wrte anything down, because i rarely know how i'm feeling.
    I'm just stuck

Thanks for the replies x