Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is it ok to report everything to management that you can't handle?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Like if a coworker don't like u, management can make her, right? I mean if she had a legit reason to hate you (i.e. you treated her bad or otherwise acted stupid) then that's different. But if she disliked you from DAY 1 for NO reason, then that's unreasonable. Surely management could make her like you? They have power. That's why they're managers.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nobody can force someone to like you. They can sit you both down and make sure you're civil in the work place (no snide comments, fighting, arguing etc) but doesnt mean you have to actually like each other.

God why am i even replying to this thread?
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    Nobody can force someone to like you. They can sit you both down and make sure you're civil in the work place (no snide comments, fighting, arguing etc) but doesnt mean you have to actually like each other.

Because you have faith in humanity.

You should stop with that.
    Lexi99 wrote: »

bc you're the best
    Because you have faith in humanity.

You should stop with that.

I know :(
    Like if a coworker don't like u, management can make her, right? I mean if she had a legit reason to hate you (i.e. you treated her bad or otherwise acted stupid) then that's different. But if she disliked you from DAY 1 for NO reason, then that's unreasonable. Surely management could make her like you? They have power. That's why they're managers.

Why do you keep asking these questions?