Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Update

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
:D Hey Everyone, Just wanna thank you all for your lovely advice and support in chat. I am now starting to feel ok. And ready to get some help.. Counselling should hopefully be starting soon. The mood swings get to me a bit. But i contacted the samaritans and when i had the urge to selfharm or od, they helped me and i didnt. So i guess thats a positive step forward. Anyway i just really wanted to say thankyou and how much i apprichate all the support i am recieving from the boards and also on chat. I am grateful, You are all so lovely and nice people.. :-)

Claire x

Comments

• Options
    Hey Claire, it's good to hear such a positive post from you, I am glad you are raching out for support and help, well done, always remember we are here for you *hug*'s
  • Options
    Hello Claire, its really good to hear you contacted the samaritans and they have helped, really positive :)
    Keep posting *hug*
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Hey, I'm glad to contacted Samaritans and that they were able to help you *hug* I am glad you are now reaching out for help and support, good luck with counselling!! *hug* Always here for you!! x
  • Options
    Hi ClaireS :wave:

Thats great news your ready to get support, it can be a hard descion and can take time, your on your way. :yes:

Counselling will certainly open new doors for you and hopefully give you the space and time to explore how your feeling. Let us know how it goes.

A definate positive step forward when you called samaritains, we hope things keep going well for you and remember the site is here as another avenue of support

take care :wave: