Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Advice.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I feel so down right now.. i wish somebody could just take all the pain away and tell me that everything will be okay. Im a mess and i dont like feeling like this anymore im done with it all.. You guys at the site are awesome and have helped me loads recently and i really apricate that. Its nice to know i have suport from you all. I wish i could stop all this and just feel normal again.

Thankyou very much. Claire :'(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ClaireS wrote: »
    I feel so down right now.. i wish somebody could just take all the pain away and tell me that everything will be okay. Im a mess and i dont like feeling like this anymore im done with it all.. You guys at the site are awesome and have helped me loads recently and i really apricate that. Its nice to know i have suport from you all. I wish i could stop all this and just feel normal again.

Thankyou very much. Claire :'(

Nothing more I can do but offer one of these *hug*

But stay strong and remember that there are plenty of people in here to help support you.
  • LauraOLauraO Posts: 535 Incredible Poster
    :wave: Claire,

Great to see you here, welcome to the boards.
    Ive just moved this thread to the Health and Wellbeing forum as I think you'll get lots more useful replies here.

Please do take on board the advice we have given you about speaking to someone about how you are feeling, and continue to post here so we can help.

And big *hug*

LauraO
    Thanks guys :)
    I just feel so alone at the moment...
    Hi Claire:wave:,

Keep posting and let us know how you are doing !! Remember we are always here at the site, to listen and to help.:wave:. I hope you are feeling better soon !.

Take Care.
    B:wave:.
    Thanks for the replys everybody.. I am starting to feel more myself now.. Just when im down i feel so low its untrue, i hate it.. But then the next minute im happy and hyper.. Its so confusing! :S hate mood swings.. But im just trying to take it day by day and be more positive.
    Thanks
    Thanks for the replys everybody.. I am starting to feel more myself now.. Just when im down i feel so low its untrue, i hate it.. But then the next minute im happy and hyper.. Its so confusing! :S hate mood swings.. But im just trying to take it day by day and be more positive.
    Thanks

Hello Claire,

Just wanted to welcome you to TheSite.org, I am sorry to hear you are going through a lot at the moment!! How are you doing today? It's good to know you are trying to be more positive everyday, how are you doing this? You are not alone here, it's GREAT to see you have joined, MANY ((((((((Hugs)))))))))

Take care Claire!!
    Just by thinking about the more positive things in life that i enjoy.. And listening to music is a big factor when i get down i just listen to music sometimes it helps other times it doesnt. or ill go for a walk.. Its hard at the moment. I sometimes wish i wasnt here but then i think i cant do this to my family and friends.. So i just do something to keep myself busy..
    Yeah its nice being able to talk to other people who can listen and advice me.. and also people who may be going through this too or have been through it.
    Thankyou so much
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Just by thinking about the more positive things in life that i enjoy.. And listening to music is a big factor when i get down i just listen to music sometimes it helps other times it doesnt. or ill go for a walk.. Its hard at the moment. I sometimes wish i wasnt here but then i think i cant do this to my family and friends.. So i just do something to keep myself busy..
    Yeah its nice being able to talk to other people who can listen and advice me.. and also people who may be going through this too or have been through it.
    Thankyou so much

*hug*'s Claire, glad you are thinking about making a change, please do keep us updated!! *hug* Always here for you!!
    Thankyou so much

Hey Claire,

It's good to hear from you again!! *hug* I am glad to hear you are planning on making a change with your life, change is difficult, so we are here for you every step of the way through this!! Always here for you Claire!!