Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Missourians are so mean

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I could be wrong, but that's just my observation. I mean, I neer been ostracized and disrespected to this extent everywhere else I lived. So is this for real or am I imagining it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I could be wrong, but that's just my observation. I mean, I neer been ostracized and disrespected to this extent everywhere else I lived. So is this for real or am I imagining it?

I have no idea as this is a UK based website. Also where else have you lived?
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I have no idea as this is a UK based website. Also where else have you lived?

Nowhere outside the US. I have lived in Ohio and New York though.
    Nowhere outside the US. I have lived in Ohio and New York though.

Well since the majority of users on this site is British, I'm sure most of us wont be able to pass much of a decent comment on this matter.

Also considering your aparant history of anger issues that you have described on here, how can you be sure that the disrespect is not due to your actions?
    Or just paranoia?
    I know lots of people from Missouri and they're all awesome. That's the only contribution I can make.
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    Well since the majority of users on this site is British, I'm sure most of us wont be able to pass much of a decent comment on this matter.

Also considering your aparant history of anger issues that you have described on here, how can you be sure that the disrespect is not due to your actions?

I'm pretty sure it IS due to my actions. However, I wasn't ostracized like that in Ohio or w/e. lol
    Well if it is due to your actions, why are you asking the question in the first place?

Sure they might have reacted differently in this one place, but by the way you have gone on and acted in the past (from your posts on here), I suspect that many of them have been well within their rights to behave towards you in the way that they have.