Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hello everyone!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there, my name is James. I wanted to register on here, because it seemed like there are a lot of great topics, and it seems pretty open to everyone. I like being involved with online communities.

A bit about me- I work for a charitable organization. We pick up peoples cars that they want to donate, and than all of the proceeds go to charity. It's a pretty sweet deal. We can pick up cars anywhere in the US.

I'm a mountain biker, snowboarder, and disc golfer. I love people. I enjoy spending as much time as I can hanging out with friends. I'm vegetarian, for moral reasons. I want to benefit the world as much as possible while I'm here.

If anyone has any interest in the car donation thing, or has a car they would like to donate to charity, please let me know in a private message, and I'll hook you up with all the info that you need.

Cheers,
James

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :wave: James,

welcome to thesite :)

Most people on here live in the UK,so can't imagine you will get many offers! Sounds like an interesting job though
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hi there, my name is James. I wanted to register on here, because it seemed like there are a lot of great topics, and it seems pretty open to everyone. I like being involved with online communities.

A bit about me- I work for a charitable organization. We pick up peoples cars that they want to donate, and than all of the proceeds go to charity. It's a pretty sweet deal. We can pick up cars anywhere in the US.

I'm a mountain biker, snowboarder, and disc golfer. I love people. I enjoy spending as much time as I can hanging out with friends. I'm vegetarian, for moral reasons. I want to benefit the world as much as possible while I'm here.

If anyone has any interest in the car donation thing, or has a car they would like to donate to charity, please let me know in a private message, and I'll hook you up with all the info that you need.

Cheers,
    James

Hey James, welcome to TheSite.org. :wave: Sounds like an interesting charity you work for and it's great to hear you love people and being involved in online communities.

In terms of the car donation thing, the best place to mention it would be in the volunteer & activism forum as otherwise it kind of just seems that the primary reason you're here is for promotion of that.

Look forward to reading your contributions in the other forums. :thumb: