Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New series of Doctor Who

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Something for all the Whovians of thesite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dHkbdMYpSA&feature=player_embedded
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That was good.

Very good.

I didn't work it out. It still doesn't explain how River Song knows his name, though, or who she killed.

And did anyone else notice the title of the next episode, "Let's Kill Hitler". Really?!
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    That was good.

Very good.

I didn't work it out. It still doesn't explain how River Song knows his name, though, or who she killed.

And did anyone else notice the title of the next episode, "Let's Kill Hitler". Really?!

Or the fact that she is very clearly NOT RORY AND AMY'S CHILD. Seriously, a pale, skinny blonde boy and a pale redhead do NOT produce that.

Also yes, I noticed that. I went :eek2: as well.
  • Options
    I think they might, you know... She wears big heels.

Anyway she's a bit of a time lord maybe she regenerates...
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    piccolo wrote: »
    Anyway she's a bit of a time lord maybe she regenerates...
    That's probably the most reasonable explanation. Also, she might be the girl we saw doing so in ep.2.

I also liked how they addressed the Doctor becoming more of a person who causes wars than a "doctor" and how he shouldn't be that. I hope he learns.
  • Options
    That's probably the most reasonable explanation. Also, she might be the girl we saw doing so in ep.2.

I assume so. But she can't be the girl in the space suit. Or, if she is, she didn't shoot the Doctor. I know people have said she did because she's in the Storm Cage for killing "a good man" but it would be a paradox for her to see her younger self kill him, and her reaction made it clear she'd not seen it before.
  • Options
    It was fairly obvious who she was going to be Melody once the baby turned out to be a flesh avatar. I was just surprised that I got it, usually I don't :D Did love the episode and especially loved watching it on the iPlayer so we could rewind it.

I think it asks more questions that it answers. I don't think that she's the girl in the space suit and I don't think she killed the doctor. I don't think she turned into the weapon they wanted her to be, what will be interesting is finding out why that happens.