Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I want to stop!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
sorry to rant again, but yeah...
I'm unbelievably frustrated because I cannot stop scutting! It's getting ridiculous, my left wrist is covered in cuts on both sides, which is rather worrying because I'm scared i might go to deep- i honestly want to die, but not by my own hand....I really hate this, if i manage not to cut i binge and it's out of my control! I just don't know if i can keep doing this, it's so frustrated!

ugh, sorry, I really needed to get tht out

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There are some really good articles on the main bit of this site that it would be worth you having a look at. Have you told anyone you self harm?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi fire:wave:

Firstly there is no need to say sorry, this is what the site is for, as Scary Monster said have you been able to talk with someone about what your going through?

You say your frustrated that you cant stop so that could be an indication that you want to stop?

you also said you binge, have you thought about contrentrateing on stopping one rather than putting too much pressure on yourself ?

Take care