Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat tonight (Wed) 8-10pm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi peeps,

I'll be opening up the chat room tonight from 8pm (might be a few mins later but we will be open!)

Anway, see you all later, everyone welcome! :Thumb:

Once chat is open you can enter here: http://www.thesite.org/community/thesocial/chat

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    We're open :yes:
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    CHAT UPDATE!!

I got warned and kicked out LOL hahahahaha...................!!

That makes me very persuasive, I blame the trouble monsters, :DOh yeah who was in JO's awesome chat today the name I can remember are

- Er.....Me
    Er..............................No one else, just me

It was a very fast chat though, super doper looper fast, I was eating chocolate whilst talking, well I thought it was chocolate, but it's that healthy stuff! And I am one of a kind ;) xx

That means I am special :P *Kidding*

Oh Leanne was their, she didn't realise their was a alien sitting next to her maybe I should of told her
    Piccolo was their - Would make a great chat host one day
    Hmmm7 was their - Hope the arguments stop soon!
    Lea was their - To bad we couldn't talk about your latest mission
    Yellow was their, sure she was in earlier, maybe it was a alien in disguise or I'm just seeing things
    Random was their her cat went out Jo said "Bye Randomcat, hope you come again" Or something along those lines
    Er....This new member was their, forgot their name aulredy hmm.....*Thinks* He was that awesome I forgot his name L:(
    GhostLife was their - OMG - I so need to speak to you on MSN more ;)
    Scary Monster was their - She's sound aren't you??

Okay who else was their??

JO777777777777777777 WAS THEIR, How dare she kick me out :o xx
    LOL :D

Enjoyed chat today ;) x
    Can't wait for LauraO's tomorrow ;)
    My intelligence of remembering things ;)
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    I wrote that really quickly, now going to call a friend to tell them about this awesome chat she missed for going to get Aunt's Birthday party xx

P.s Jo, in your first thread, you did the emotion wrong, so very disappointed :thumb: Not capital T unfortunetly :(