Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Too much :( *may be triggering?*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm sorry to come back, and I'm sorry to post a thread like this, I just don't know where else to turn.
I can't cope any more. So much has been going on.
Schools awful, I'm getting into trouble every day and I think I'm going to be kicked out soon. The year 11's are leaving tomorrow, so I'll have no friends, the girl who I was friends with in my year has completely ditched me.
I've started smoking way to much, and it isn't just fags anymore...
I have a new boyfriend. He doesn't care about me at all. He's just started drug dealing, and he wants me to start as well... I really don't want to. But if I say no he'll get annoyed with me, and really? I can't be bothered with that.
I've just messaged my ex boyfriend, and I really really shouldn't have, it's just made me feel so much worse.
I want to cut myself... I want to feel better... but I can't because if I do my boyfriend will leave me. And then I'd be completely on my own again.
Help? :(

Comments

• Options
    *hug* Do you really want this person as your boyfriend?
  • Options
    I do... I like him a lot, and I've known him for ages. It's hard to explain. He's lovely, but he just doesn't know when to stop.
  • Options
    Why do you like someone who gets annoyed if you don't deal with drugs? What for anyway? His monetary gain? Sounds like he is pimping you out.

Doesn't matter how long you know him. My oldest friend I knew since pre-Kindergarten, and I saw him pretty much every day in Kindergarten, later in school and we met privately too all the time, but sometimes in grade 8 we lived each other apart and don't have contact anymore.

You should really write a instructors manual for yourself for these situations because it seems you get into them time and time over again.
  • Options
    You just said it yourself - "He doesn't care about me at all."

Why be with someone who doesnt care about you
  • Options
    It isn't just that but don't worry, I shouldn't of posted
  • Options
    It isn't just that but don't worry, I shouldn't of posted

Try to explain. If you withdraw from the conversation then we can't be of any more help.
  • Options
    Dont ever apologise for posting, that's what this place is here for :)
  • Options
    I know I've been called picky when it comes to men but seriously, a drug dealer who wants you to get involved and does not care about you. You deserve better than that.
  • Options
    Hey Broken-Angel,

How are you? Seems like you are going through a lot at the moment, it must be very difficult for you ((((Hugs)))) Seems like your relationship is very complicated for you, would you like to explain further why you love him so much? He is making you deal with drugs I don't understand why you want to be with him, you said yourself he doesn't love you, so why are you still with him? Don't be sorry for coming back or starting a thread, this is what this place is for, reaching out and getting support! I am sorry to hear your friends were in year 11 and most of them had left, you must feel very lonely as well *hug* Why is school so bad at the moment? Could you get any help with your smoking? I hope you don't cut but please do keep reaching out to us oh here! ((((Hugs))))
  • Options
    Hey Broken-Angel :wave:

How are you today?, feel free to come back anytime, many post can feel personnal but its here that you can recieve on going support and advice.

Take care