Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi there!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm Andrew, a freelance writer currently working for MyFirstJobSite.com. Having worked with high school and college students on improving their chances of obtaining their first job by putting my best tips and tricks here on myfirstjobsite.com

I've set up a blog to provide job seekers with tips and guidelines in making resume and cover letter. I've also included job interview tips and career advancement advice. :hyper:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm Andrew, a freelance writer currently working for MyFirstJobSite.com. Having worked with high school and college students on improving their chances of obtaining their first job by putting my best tips and tricks here on myfirstjobsite.com

I've set up a blog to provide job seekers with tips and guidelines in making resume and cover letter. I've also included job interview tips and career advancement advice. :hyper:

What kind of differences will affect your advice, bearing in mind that this is a UK based site where the majority of users are from the UK as well?
  • AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    What kind of differences will affect your advice, bearing in mind that this is a UK based site where the majority of users are from the UK as well?

I'm from the moon though??
    Hi
    welcome..........
    I'm from the moon though??

I'm been serious here. The poster seems to be from the USA.
    G-Raffe wrote: »
    I'm been serious here. The poster seems to be from the USA.

I would assume the same, and the job markets are very different, even down to CV formatting etiquette.