Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Interview Next Friday at my local School Board for Admin Casual List Please Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Guys

I have an interview in about a week for an admin clerical occasional list with my school board. I have interviewed with them before and I did not get the position.

The question i have is is I have a feeling their will be a computer test portion to the interview. The first time I interviewed was about a year and a half ago. What I was wondering is does the computer testing usually stay quite standard and not change much? I am pretty sure I remember my previous computer test being typing of a permission slip, a spread sheet tracking tshirt sales, and a petty cash ledger.

Do you figure it will be close to the same? also what types of interview questions might i encounter for a school board?

Thanks and I appreciate any responses!

Mike

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Most of the users here are UK-based and we don't have school boards, as such so I'm not sure we can be much specific help.

As for computer tests, what you've said sounds about right; I've mostly had to reproduce documents that they create a lot of to make sure I can do it.