Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chat This Sunday Evening: 7 until 9 PM

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Tonight’s Funkayassmoonwalk chat will be open by 7 PM until after 9 PM, and you can be part of it by clicking 12 points. It is a general chat in which you may discuss anything including but not limited to: your personal problems, the Eurovision Song Contest, BGT, the Soap Awards, the charts, NHS reforms and the weekend’s football.

PS: Alzheimer's Update: I didn't forget to post the thread, but I did forget the times.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Today's chat was about aliens, blue skittles, babies and what all the blood over them REALLY is! Please do not eat blue skittles if you do not want to be eaten by aliens, thank you!

Em believed I was 19 :DD xx
    Proud MOMENTS SAVED
    Leanne and everyone else should of been in chat :P
  • Options
    my head hurts with all the talk of aliens! Thanks! I am going to now dream bout my baby being eaten by aliens LMAO!!!!!!

chat tomoz xx
  • Options
    Today's chat was about aliens, blue skittles, babies and what all the blood over them REALLY is! Please do not eat blue skittles if you do not want to be eaten by aliens, thank you!

Em believed I was 19 :DD xx
    Proud MOMENTS SAVED
    Leanne and everyone else should of been in chat :P

Cupcakes chat summary - I look forward to reading them.