Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

help plzzz :)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
hello all im thinking of ideas what to do on a brownie night,
so far i have:
Make ur own boardgames, dances, pencil pot etc
erm magazines
any realli gd ideas whats different :) x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• AuroraAurora Posts: 11,722 An Original Mixlorian
    Raise Money for a chairity?? Do a bake sale? Get white T-Shirts and do sewing or add patterning to them??
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have no idea what a brownie night is, but i am going to suggest wet t-shirt contest and strip Twister anyway.
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I have no idea what a brownie night is, but i am going to suggest wet t-shirt contest and strip Twister anyway.

I think the maximum age for Brownies is ten-years-old. :D
    Heya

I would suggest a make your own diary activity. Just give them paper, glue, ribbon, a magazine and some scissors.

Or possibly some word games but I think that they would depend on the amount in each age group for them to be successful.

Try here for ideas: http://www.youthideas.co.uk/yw/act/index.shtml

I've always found the site to be useful and many of the activities can be adapted to different age groups.

If you're still struggling, feel free to message me as I may have more activities up my sleeve (I'm a youth worker and so I have a toolbox full of activities, games and session plans).

Hope that helps! :)
    How long do you have?
    Hows the planning going? You could do a competition, bascially who makes the most creative hat gets a pack of sweets, always used to do that in primary school :D