Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Question about Fast and Furious 5

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Some friends are interested in going to see this tomorrow.
Sometimes when we go out, these two start talking about cars at length. Personally I find this type of conversation boring as hell and I'm afraid the film will have the same effect.

Seriously: If I'm not interested in cars apart from how efficient they are at taking me places, is there any point in me watching that film?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Some friends are interested in going to see this tomorrow.
    Sometimes when we go out, these two start talking about cars at length. Personally I find this type of conversation boring as hell and I'm afraid the film will have the same effect.

Seriously: If I'm not interested in cars apart from how efficient they are at taking me places, is there any point in me watching that film?

The only reason to watch that film is to go and perv over Vin Diesel.
  • Options
    agree, watch it for the hot looking people.
  • Options
    i know nothing about cars and i still enjoyed it. i've not seen any of the other films though. its more of an action film than being about the cars. although my boy mate who i went with was all like 'wowww look at that <insert car name here>' but you dont have to be interested in cars to see it :)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    i know nothing about cars and i still enjoyed it. i've not seen any of the other films though. its more of an action film than being about the cars. although my boy mate who i went with was all like 'wowww look at that <insert car name here>' but you dont have to be interested in cars to see it :)
    Great, that's what I was hoping for! Thanks everyone :)