Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Barcelona vs Manchester united 2011! Who will win the champion??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Which one do you support?
I support Barc:thumb::de!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Avantar wrote: »
    Which one do you support?
    I support Barc:thumb::de!

Barcelona 2:0 Manchester United Lol!
    Anyone But United. Here's to Messi teaching the weegie fucker another footballing lesson :thumb:

I'm just glad Barca beat Real, because supporting a Mourinho side does get morally difficult. Even if the opposition does have Shrek in it.
    Obviously I *want* United to win.

however, Barca will fall over lots (like they did against Madrid), UEFA want them to win, and they are the better team, so I can't see past a Barca victory.
    Manchester United :D
    UEFA want them to win...so I can't see past a Barca victory.

People keep saying this but I don't understand why. The only team who can feel aggrieved about a decision in this year's Champions League is Arsenal (with van Persie's red at the Camp Nou). RM's player was rightly sent off in the first leg and how Adebayor stayed on the pitch in the second leg I'll never know. I know Chavski fans hark back to the disallowed penalties and the late goal at Stamford Bridge, but they always seem to forget that Barca were down to ten after a dubious red card when they equalised...
    It's because they are fashionable, play wonderful football (when not falling over) and Platini hates the English and English teams.

UEFA are a bit like Sky in that regard, orgasmic everytime Barca take the pitch.
    Im going for 1-1, with a barcelona win in either ET or Penalties.
    It's because they are fashionable, play wonderful football (when not falling over) and Platini hates the English and English teams.

They don't fall over any more than many "English" teams (e.g. Owen's pathetic theatrics at the Emirates), with the exception of Dani Alves. And even Alves doesn't fall over as much as the fake Ronaldo :D
    Emile Heskey really does fall over, but he just has a shit sense of balance and does it without even being tackled!
    They don't fall over any more than many "English" teams (e.g. Owen's pathetic theatrics at the Emirates), with the exception of Dani Alves. And even Alves doesn't fall over as much as the fake Ronaldo :D

I really wish that Lottery numbers were so easy to predict :p

Of course Ronaldo falls over alot, so does Iniesta. Alves and Mascherano just act like they've been shot everytime a breeze blows past. If only they showed as much class as Messi...
    I aim to please :razz:

Owen's always been like a fag paper in a breeze, it's fine when he's diving to win penalties against the cheating Argies but it's different when he's diving to win penalties for everyone's favourite weegie.

FWIW I'm really quite annoyed that I'm going to have to support Chavski this weekend. But even Droga and EBJT are better than seeing Shrek win something.
    I could possibly live with United losing a title occasionally, if there is a better team and if it wasn't for a couple of images: John Terry's smug arrogant face lifting any trophy, ever. Class A tosser. And Wenger. Just Wenger. I really don't like the guy. Love his football style but as a man, no.
    Trouble is, I take your John Terry and raise you a Gary Neville. And Shrek. And the weegie docker. Although it's the hypocrisy of United that gets up my nose ("tapping up" players is bad, mmkay, unless United are tapping them up, e.g. Dwight Yorke); that and the violence of the fans. I didn't really especially hate United until we played them at VP and their "fans" started throwing coins at toddlers.

If everyone at United had the class of Scholes or Giggs (and, yes, I know what the latter's personal life is like) then they wouldn't be hated. But so many of the players, staff and fans of the club wouldn't know class if it slapped them round the head.
    I want United to win, but I don't think it will be the case. I think Barcelona will be too much to handle. Overall I hope to see a good game without any stupid sendings off or other controversy to ruin the spectacle. Let the best team on the night win it.
    stu147 wrote: »
    Let the best team on the night win it.

Well that certainly happened. Totally deserved win.
    Barcelona, Messi is the star