Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Work problems, going to quit..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, lately I have been having a lot of issues at work with my boss and I think it is about time for me to quit. First off I only get a 10 minute break in an 8 hour shift..yes I know completely illegal and why have I stayed all this time? Well, simply because my wage is not that bad and I have worked here for a while now and have really just grown on all the people. But, my boss just screamed at me last night for no reason at all, so that sort of made me want to quit. When I got home last night I started to work on my resume because I want to get a job before I quit my current job...because I cannot just go without money for even a week..too much bills and what not. But, anyways I feel that I do not have much to put on my resume and do not really even no where to start. Like, I have everything that I think is important on their now, but now I think I need a resume review or something..I did ask the rents and they said it was perfect, but I am thinking someone with a little more experience...

What do you guys think?...Have you been in this situation before...what did you do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can you job hunt and quit when / if you find a job?