Home Help Desk
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the boooards

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in Help Desk
are there still a lot of bugs to work out with this new version of the boards? i know its only been a bit more than two weeks or something since you introduced it but its putting me off using thesite! its just little stupid things really, i dont know if its just me having problems with it -

- when you search a users posts its only coming up with the ones they've posted in the last couple of days, for example i was trying to find something and searched a users posts who had about 400 posts and it only comes up with 2 results

- im using vision in violet wide and it cuts off all the names of the forums, time last posted etc so you cant read the end of the sentence

- also id love it if we could have that thing back where when you click whats new it has new posts, and then a separate section that says 'these posts have not been updated but still contain unread posts' or whatever it said, that was very useful!

okay i'll be quiet now :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    patrick*gringo*patrick*gringo* Posts: 147 Helping Hand
    Hi there Firey - thanks for the post. We hear what you're saying. The things you mention are just as annoying for us the mods as for you :-) We're on these problems.

Unfortunately due to Royal Weddings, seasonal bank holidays, Easter celebrations and other things the last couple of weeks have coincided with a number of holiday breaks for our technical colleagues.

As soon, as the team YouthNet is back to full strength tomorrow we hope we'll make brisk progress on the bug crunching.

Sorry again for the delay in getting on these. Speak soon.:)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    - im using vision in violet wide and it cuts off all the names of the forums, time last posted etc so you cant read the end of the sentence
    This must be a browser issue. Or rather, an issue with a specific browser.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    El Gringo wrote: »
    Hi there Firey - thanks for the post. We hear what you're saying. The things you mention are just as annoying for us the mods as for you :-) We're on these problems.

Unfortunately due to Royal Weddings, seasonal bank holidays, Easter celebrations and other things the last couple of weeks have coincided with a number of holiday breaks for our technical colleagues.

As soon, as the team YouthNet is back to full strength tomorrow we hope we'll make brisk progress on the bug crunching.

Sorry again for the delay in getting on these. Speak soon.:)

:)