Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Americans in students having sex with each other shocker!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know it's the Daily Fail, but I'm quite tickled by how this could possibly be seen by anyone as a terrible scandal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1371720/USC-sex-roof-scandal-Young-lothario-caught-camera-high-rise-tryst-goes-hiding.html

A young man and woman climbed to the top of a University building and has sex in public view. Unfortunately, someone decided to take photos and show his friends, and now the whole world knows. I won't link to the full set of photos as they're really quite graphic, but those with google can probably find them.

Other than thinking that a) the girl is very pretty and b) I hope it was a cold day, otherwise the censor box would be insultingly small, I really couldn't care less. It's always nice to see pretty young women having sex, which is why I looked it up, but why on earth is it a scandal?

Or is it just like the Daily Telegraph on A'Level results day, using it as an excuse to print pictures of pretty young women in small clothes?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Not much going on this time of year and they're probably saving their writers for the royal wedding as pound to a pinch of shit there'll be something along the lines of 'Royal Couple Blessed By Diana's Ghost' :)
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    :chin: Are you sure it's not a joke? Something seemed off about the article itself, but I guess that may be the way they write all their articles.
    The photos of the girl noshing him off looked genuine enough ;)
    The photos of the girl noshing him off looked genuine enough ;)

link please :d
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire!
    Oh, i see what's happened.

She was feeling ill so he took her to the roof for some fresh air. She said she felt like she was going to be sick so he said

'I'll fuck you up the arse and help you be sick'

to which she replied

'But that's not gonna make me be sick'

to which he said

'Well it will when i stick it in your mouth afterwards'

:thumb:
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Oh, i see what's happened.

She was feeling ill so he took her to the roof for some fresh air. She said she felt like she was going to be sick so he said

'I'll fuck you up the arse and help you be sick'

to which she replied

'But that's not gonna make me be sick'

to which he said

'Well it will when i stick it in your mouth afterwards'

:thumb:

I find that really believable :P
    Why have they made such a big deal about this, everyone has sex is odd places and positions... It's just they got caught, i doubt anyone sexually active can say they've only kept to their bedroom.