Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Products you swear by/can't live without

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just thinking about this and realised I have quite alot! So here goes....

Face - estee lauder foaming cleanser (it's the only thing that actually cleans my face without irritating it)
- olay moisturiser
- simple face wipes

Body - soap and glory righteous butter (I loooooooove this stuff and bought it after hearing about it in the other thread!)
- sure crystal deodorant

Hair - pantene smooth shampoo and conditioner
- paul mitchell super skinny serum (get it cheap off ebay and it lasts forever because you only need to use a tiny bit at a time)

What are yours?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Face:
    a hot, wet flannel. Best exfoliator you can get
    Ultrabland cream by Lush. Used with the flannel takes off all make-up

Body:
    Coconut oil - I use it as a moisturiser and it forms the main ingredient in the deodorant I make.

Hair:
    Hot oil, used once a week. I straighten my hair, and it has really improved its condition

Misc:
    A couple of drops of essential oil such as eucalyptus directly into the toilet bowl. Not strictly beauty, but it covers a multitude of sins :d
    eucerin hyaluron filler moisturiser

boots no 7 wrinkle filler

borgeouis 10 hour sleep foundation
    I have so much stuff. I love boots it's like my favourite shop ha.

face - liz earle cleanse and polish, you use it with warm water and a muslin cloth. I use simple moisturiser

body - i also love soap and glorys righteous butter, in fact anything soap and glory :heart:

hair - aussie mega shampoo and 3 minute miracle conditioner. I couldn't live without bastiste dry shampoo, seriously..

i also love benefit bad gal foundation primer but I only wear foundation on nights out. so I wear it by itself its lovely.
    simple moisturiser
    palmers cocobutter moisturiser
    st ives apricot body scrub
    soap, generic deo, minty toothpaste, various shampoos (sometimes just a showergel, sometimes a more expensive Ghul). Can't live without them.
    boots own chapstick thing, strawberry (yum)
    some sort of moisturiser (atm using up the last of some E45)
    spot treatment
    strongbow
    lol
    I really love Fair Trade Foot Lotion. I get rough skin on my feet and it soothes them beautifully. And it lasts forever.
    piccolo wrote: »
    I really love Fair Trade Foot Lotion. I get rough skin on my feet and it soothes them beautifully. And it lasts forever.
    Also good for that? Lemony Flutter. IT SMELLS SO LEMONY AND LOVELY :D
    Also good for that? Lemony Flutter. IT SMELLS SO LEMONY AND LOVELY :D

Ooooh yes I used to use that on my elbows but at the moment I have loads of foot lotion left so I use that on all my dry skin for budget reasons!
    Clean and Clear Exfoliating Scrub is the only product i buy religiously, oh and Rimmel exaggerated eyeliner and Elnett hairspray.... Everything else i just get whatever's there/on offer
    Right now it's Mudd face packs! Super smooth flawless skin, for a few hours anyway. lol.
    Face: Always use any old face scrub in the shower and Simple moisturiser afterwards.

Body: Body Brush for my legs and then E45 Cream on them. Oh and femfresh when I shower (Im not dirty or anything I just dont want thrush from using normal shower gel). Any MAN deodrant also... hahaha.

Im not much into doing girly things but these I must do!

As far as my hair goes its a total mess... limp, frizzy and falling out every time I shower. I stopped dying it and straightening my hair but it has not really helped :/
    I could not live without Redken hair products. My favorite of their's has to be Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner or even the Heavy Cream treatment. LUUUSSHHH! :yes:

As a moisturiser i like L'Oreal youth code

perfume- has to be Hugo Boss Deep Red

oh there are sooo many more!

BB x