Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hair making me look too old?!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am thinking of revamping my style as I've heard some people think I look way too old for my age (I am 25). I have heard the main problem is my hairstyle. I would like to keep it short as this is simply my personal preference, so would be grateful if anyone can suggest some short haircuts for me (pictures would be useful).
This is me: http://img696.imageshack.us/i/pic1bf.jpg/
Thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it might be worth going to your hairdressers and talking with them about giving you a younger style, as i agree that style definitely makes you look older than 25.
    Maybe a short funky crop or something if you like it short?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes.

Instead of going short you might find it better to grow your hair longer to get your layers out and which will weigh your hair down a bit more and then you can get it cut into a bob or something - its worth investigating who in your area is good at cutting curly hair and checking out salons which do nice young person hair cuts. Also be wary of getting your hair cut toooooo modern as it can then easily date.