Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

EDL protester

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FAd_Yqx-zg&feature=channel_video_title

good argument, well executed?

make you wanna join up?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    rofl.
    And that's exactly why I believe that letting them get on their soapbox is the bestest way of wiping the floor with them. Letting some knucklehead like this explain why he hates Muzlamik looooorh is the absolute best way of destroying the EDL.

We only need to worry about them if they ever become as coherent as Adolf Hitler.
    He's a charmer. It's a wonder he remembers to breathe.
    Did he remind anyone else of one of the characters in Four Lions?
    Slarti Likes This :thumb:
    A product of the local incomprehensive ?
    :lol:
    Are the Muzlamics a new race in Star Trek? He said they have ray guns.
    i think the panorama episode focusing on the EDL gives a better perspective on the organisation than this video does.

its akin to anonymous, where anonymous believes in freedom of the web and is made up of thousands of random people with different beliefs, some are better educated, some are lesser educated, basically ends up being a microcosm of society.

much the same can be said for the EDL to be honest. A lot of the coverage such as this on the EDL likes to portray them as a hangout for C18 and BNP supporters. While I have no doubt those people would go in with the general message of the EDL, it has much broader support including a lot of people who are just frustrated over joblessness.

This is what I took away from the panorama episode on it anyway, which I think to date is the only in-depth look at them so far.
    This is what I was thinking of when I wrote the list for the "Too Picky" thread. People like this are doing ethnic minorities a favor by ensuring that no sensible people take them seriously.
    JanePerson wrote: »
    This is what I was thinking of when I wrote the list for the "Too Picky" thread. People like this are doing ethnic minorities a favor by ensuring that no sensible people take them seriously.

Why would they be doing ethnic minorities a favour? they court people from just about every ethnicity and creed, in fact even within Islam itself. Much as that guy in the video is an idiot and a good argument for some form of eugenics program, there's plenty of fuckwits in the peace & love brigade who don't seem to realise the irony in standing side by side with religious fanatics and racists who utterly despise their social ideals...or at least they didn't until their Islamic friends they so dearly love to patronise got into the habit of kicking them up and down the street :lol:
    Spliffie wrote: »
    Why would they be doing ethnic minorities a favour? they court people from just about every ethnicity and creed, in fact even within Islam itself. Much as that guy in the video is an idiot and a good argument for some form of eugenics program, there's plenty of fuckwits in the peace & love brigade who don't seem to realise the irony in standing side by side with religious fanatics and racists who utterly despise their social ideals...or at least they didn't until their Islamic friends they so dearly love to patronise got into the habit of kicking them up and down the street :lol:

Excuse me, I think you'll find it's "muslamic." ;)
    Excuse me, I think you'll find it's "muslamic." ;)

My bad.
    This is fuckin funny (and quite catchy too)... :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIPD8qHhtVU
    I find this EDL video hilarious...especially from at about 1:42

"I'd love to see a mosque getting built in Mecca"
    Avizandum wrote: »
    "I'd love to see a mosque getting built in Mecca"

Classic line