Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

New Girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, here is the scene. Met a girl in a club a couple of months ago. Been going on dates with her ever since. Lots of fun, but not sure where I stand. She has never referred to me as a bf, she talks about other blokes and stuff. Thing is I'm enjoying having a alugh just now and I don't want to get too seriosu. So here's the dilemma : should I come out and ask her where we stand and risk spoiling things, or just sit tight and wait and see what happens?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ahhhh, the age old dilemma.<P class="body">Sounds to me like you've got a good thing going there mate: a greaT friend and all.<P class="body">But 0- deep down, do you want it to be more than that? <P class="body">Gawd, I feel like Oprah.
    Well, a bit more than 'just' a friend really. I mean we sleep together about, ooh I dunno, once a week and stuff. Still not sure though.
    do u yhink shes worth the risk? if u want things 2 get seriuos u have 2 talk 2 her, u won't no if u don't ask. u can't read her mind (well u mite!)
    If you really do not want to get too serious, and she acts like you say (suggesting it is not serious for her either), you are in the perfect place. Do not f*ck it up by asking questions.<P class="body">You would like it to get a bit more involved. Well, why not act that way yourself, without getting to bf-like in the process - you might scare her off and loose a good thing.
    Hello new girl, s'pose you're under 20 are you, not interested in a Golden Oldie who has only a keyboard for company, and only old memories of a lovelife. Just say goodbye now, it'll save on tears.
    Erm, ok that last one makes no sense whatsoever...
    Originally posted by SpikeIsland:
    Erm, ok that last one makes no sense whatsoever...
    <P class="body">
    HAHA bless 'im you gotta laugh - he's obviously an oldie!!<P class="body">As for your dilemma, why don't you ask her how she feels? If you are sleeping together, you should be able to discuss such things, even if it is a little akward at first, just keep the conversation flowing.... GLuck<P class="body">
    Ok, things have moved on in a genrally good direction since i did the original post and it is now kinda semi serious. Which is kinda nice.
    spikeisland: if u truly dont wanna get serious then just sit back and see where things take u but if u wanna know then wat the heck ask the worse thing that could happen is that she doesnt wanna get serious its worth a shot if u really like her!:yippe: *hug*
    i agree

i'm going to have to agree with music 4 life if you don't wanna be serious then wait and see what happens, but if you think you like her way more then a friend then try talking to her and asking what she thinks about you and where she wants this to go i hope my advice helps :)
    I would think, after 11 years, he'll be aware of how she feels about him.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    I would think, after 11 years, he'll be aware of how she feels about him.

:yes: gonna close this one now, oddly our CEO is leaving today after 7 years! Amazing woman who is very proud of these boards... :)

Be sure to look out for dates before posting peeps :thumb:
This discussion has been closed.