Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

To pop a cherry...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Okay, umm Hi I think I will give a bit of back ground information. Im 19 yrs old and a virgin (I know, i know, kinda odd). My Boyfriend and i have tried to have sex ,but we still have yet to really do so yet since I still have my cherry. Any thought or helpfulness to figure out why, would be lovely.

Comments

• Options
    Sorry i dont really get what the problem? Are you not ready, or is it too painful for you, or too tight?
  • Options
    No its like I don't know if he is not long enough cause it has not broke at all
  • Options
    do u mean you had sex but didnt bleed? it isn't really down to length, the hymen can be broken by a variety of activities.

are you talking about your hymen when saying "cherry" ? how do you know you still have it? your question isn't very clear so if you give us a bit more info then we can try to help :)
  • Options
    Yeah i am and sorry shyness still is one thing i doubt i will ever over come. But I am it trying to figure out why my hymen hasn't broke, i think it saddens him more then me though
  • Options
    The hymen can be broken at any time during your youth - through physical activity (including sport) and through the use of tampons (IIRC). So that really isn't a big issue.

I do have a couple of questions though:

1. Has he penetrated? Basically, have you had sex, but are worried that there was no pain/blood?
    2. Why is the hymen breaking a big issue for either of you?
  • Options
    how do you even know? its not visable is it?
  • Options
  • Options
    Well, I've just had a couple of myths busted. Cheers seahorse :thumb:
  • Options
    interesting.
  • Options
    I also didn't uderstand the question. Did you have sex or not? What did you exactly do. Explain it to me like i am a six year old and I will answer the question :)
  • Options
    1. Yes we've had sex but no breaking or blood at all.
    2. I think its for him since hes never dated a virgin, I dont really care i just find it kinda freaky.
    And even after penetration i still have my hymen, i feel it... so does that give better clarification??
  • Options
    Thanks seahorse that was quite informative