Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Positions problem

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    Go on top...
  • Options
  • Options
    Ive never understood why all the cosmo mags say that doggy style gives the woman most likelyhood of having an orgasm [grammer?].Most woman i speak to about it claim it doesnt make them cum and can be quite uncomfortable.I agree if im honest..
    In terms of your problem i have 2 possible solutions:
    Have you tried leaning on top of him so your chest is over his when your on top?Personally i find this a much easier way to acheive orgasm than bouncing up and down on his dick like its a space hopper.
    Secondly...There are lots of variations on misionary.Experiment a bit : your legs in the air,change your postion on the bed,a pillow under your arse when hes on top,sitting up a bit,wrap your legs round his back etc etc the list is rather endless.
    Remember alot of woman dont cum thru penetrative sex alone the fact that you can is a bonus but dont forget that he or you can stimulate your clit during sex to make it better if its "not happening".
    Good luck!
  • Options
  • Options
    Lie on like a surface that is the same height as ur bfs cock, then put ur legs above his shoulders like. I find that the easiest and most enjoyable, n so ave the girls i've done it with in the past.
  • Options
    bouncing up and down on his dick like its a space hopper.

omg :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Try positions that "grind" + thrust, rather than just thrusting...
  • Options
    damn. this is some good insight
  • Options
    Try lying face down on the bed, him on top - sort of like if you started it as doggy style and then both fell forward, flat out. Sorry, there must be a better way to describe it, or a name for it somewhere! Should still please him as it's still from behind like doggy, but doesn't leave you feeling quite so exposed, and plus he can reach around and use his fingers on your clit.

Other than that, try you on top, but then he sits up too. It's easier to grind your clit against him and come that way. Another one that doesn't leave you feeling too exposed.
  • Options
    go on top either facing him or facing his feet and lean forward.

also try it where he sits on the edge of the bed and you sit on top of him with your legs around him. leaning back a bit whilst doing that feels good too.

or you could try the missionary but with one or both legs above his shoulders. but tell him to be gentle at first with this one because the dick goes pretty deep.
  • Options
    Spooning is quite good, its like doggy, but you're boh lying on your sides with him behind. it doesn't leave you feeling exposed, yet it still allows his fingers to wander
  • Options
    Spooning is quite good, its like doggy, but you're boh lying on your sides with him behind. it doesn't leave you feeling exposed, yet it still allows his fingers to wander

Is a good un :D
  • Options
    Try lying face down on the bed, him on top - sort of like if you started it as doggy style and then both fell forward, flat out. Sorry, there must be a better way to describe it, or a name for it somewhere!

I've heard it called "Lazy Doggy" lol
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Unsure1989 wrote: »
    I've heard it called "Lazy Doggy" lol

Welcome :wave:

Glad you've discovered us...

Always good to check dates on threads before replying as this one's from 2005.

Happy posting. :)
This discussion has been closed.