Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Selling on ebay

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone have any tips with this?

I currently have around 7 items selling

A pandora bracelet, a few pairs of jeans and call of duty black ops

If I take them into my local post office will they be able to send them for me? and provide packets?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    What kind of postage options did you offer on the ebay listings? I would normally use some bubble-wrap envelopes, you can get them cheapish from a post office or newsagent.
  • Options
    I put standard delivery on them, I probably should have done a bit of research before tampering with it :x
  • Options
    I use this when selling something on eBay (this is rarely now because there are too many power sellers and sellers with shops!!)

Standard delivery, unless its worth something/heavy then use recorded delivery.

Use bubble-wrapped lined envelopes for the small items.

Not sure about what to post the jeans in?
  • Options
    I use this when selling something on eBay (this is rarely now because there are too many power sellers and sellers with shops!!)

Standard delivery, unless its worth something/heavy then use recorded delivery.

Use bubble-wrapped lined envelopes for the small items.

Not sure about what to post the jeans in?
    Postage bag. Can get them from any post office.
  • Options
    Future reference, you can use the Royal Mail website to estimate your postage costs with size/weight calculator. But you can buy postage packages/envelopes/stickers etc inside most Post Offices, or ASDA, Tesco, Wilkinsons etc. You should always go recorded delivery too.