Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

what do ya'll think?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
SOOOO. my ex, that i mentioned before that i broke up with about two weeks ago, he was with his friend and i guess they decided they wanted to be funny and childish. Somebody called me from his phone, and left a voicemail like, "hey baby how u been dis baby daddy im over here havin some nasty ass sex ill-ill call you back." i just knew it was his friend i could tell by his voice even tho he was disguising it. ....and this ex is someone ive made no contact with since the break-up. so i deleted him off my facebook immediately and his friend. then about 35 minutes later, i guess one of them realized they were deleted. so my ex tries calling me, i didnt answer. and then his friend texted me right after saying "that was me being childish calling you from __ phone."

lmbo. i did not respond to any of it and dont plan to.didnt even acknowledge the brotha with a response! even if my ex didnt know he was calling me--..this willl just teach him another lesson of not letting OTER PPL (like how our relationship ended) interfere with wat hes doing....first he lost me, now this. double wammy.

wat is everyone's thoughts on this?

Comments

• Options
    theyre being twats.
    Youre well rid. Ignore them :)
  • Options
    theyre being twats.
    :yes:
  • Options
    Just ignore them they're not worth the effort
  • Options
    theyre being twats.

this.
  • Options
    lol. yeah thats what i did so i agree with everybody. but theres a chance that he didnt know his friend called me on some type of sh*t like that. cause i see he called i guess to say it wasnt him. but was jumping by deleting him off facebook? (even tho thats already done)
  • Options
    kids can be so mean :crying: